||"Sash, check the specs."|
This article is a stub. You can help the Penn Zero: Part-Time Hero Wiki by expanding it.
||"Phyllis, what's with the pitch-black abyss of nothingness?"|
Sadly, this page is lacking in images and/or a gallery!
|Fish Stick on a Stick
Fish Stick on a Stick is a restaurant next to The Odyssey in Middleburg that holds the Multi-Universe Transprojector for the part-time villains.
It is destroyed in At the End of the Worlds along with The Odyssey.
- Rippen (formerly at the end of the final episode)
- Larry (formerly at the end of the final episode)
- Because Sashi's parents aren't part-time heroes, Sashi tells them that she works at Fish Stick on a Stick.
- Old Man Middleburg goes to Fish Stick on a Stick for food, as seen in "The Ripple Effect" and "The QPC".
- He is upset when Phil says that Chuck is his best customer over him in the latter episode.
| v • e • d Penn Zero: Part-Time Hero Places and Dimensions
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.